Experiences and Episodes Kerala RTO

Dear friends,


          During the last few months we have become friends by meeting in this blog.I know very well that this blog has become very popular in a short span of time because of your friendship and whole hearted support. Let me take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude for your esteemed friendship and co-operation. If you could gain some knowledge about the functioning and procedures in R.T.Office through this blog, which you wanted to get, I can be satisfied that my work was not futile.



          Many persons who were with me while I was in service had helped me very much in maintaining this blog. My friend and old colleague Sri B.J. Antony, R.T .O, Ernakulam is the first person among them who needs to be thanked for his immense help. At his juncture I thank Sri B.J. Antony who has ventured to answer some queries in my blog, and he was the person with him I used to clarify my doubts, for answering the queries in the blog.


          It has been decided to start a new series of articles describing the great experiences in this department of those who have retired from the department and of those who are still in the department and also of the good and bad experiences of the general public to enable the viewers of this blog to get a clear and factual scenario prevailing in this department. The experience of humiliating behavior of the staff of this department will be taken up separately and every possible steps will be taken to get their grievances redressed by forwarding such matter to the appropriate higher authorities if the grievances are found to be genuine on preliminary enquiry.

          As this blog is  concerned about the procedure and formalities of R.T.Offices in Kerala and as 90 % of the viewers of this blog are malayalies, the new series of articles will be in Malayalam. Those who do not know Malayalam can communicate their experiences in English. My own experience story titled “original vehicle duplicate RC, stolen vehicle original RC will be published in in this site shortly.

          All the viewers of this site, my friends who are working in this department and who have  retired after their tenure is over are requested to co-operate and forward their experience stories as early as possible so that they can be published without much delay. Now let me remain

          Yours lovingly


          Johnson Maria  Joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask your questions or add your valuable comments here.